Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 25 July 2008

Battle report: Space marines Terran Hands (my army) VS Imperial gaurd.

Opponent: Stuart. SORRY FOR ANYTHING THAT IS ELIGAL (WARHAMMER WISE) THIS WAS OUR FIRST GAME.
Points: 500.
Rules: 4th edition.
mission: anilate.
Armies


Space marines:
Captain Scatrall of 2nd company: artificer armour, combi-melta, power fist
Tactical squad Burnbreath: 8 men, flamer
Tactical squad Flamefist: 5 men, missle launcher
Deverstator squad hammer hunters: sargent 3 men 2 heavy bolters, one missile launcher.
Dreadnaught Stargone

Imperial gaurd:
Colonel schafer
Karskin squad: 10 man flamer, grenade launcher.
conscript platoon: flamer grenade launcher.
Sentinal
heavy wepon platforms

Turn one: I started by moving all my stuff up ready for a big showdown then stuart bdid the same.
Turn two: I put Flamefist inside a building and opened fire then started shooting a Styu's platoon.
My deverstators shot at one of the five man squads of Karskins and slayed 3 then I moved my dreadnaught up to the building with my comander .
Stuart returned fire with everything but was pretty inefectual exept for when they charged Burnbreath.
The rest of the battle I'll sum up, all that happened was the shooting went realy badly for me and Burnbreath was reduced too to models, my dread took on his walker and eventually killed it
as for the deverstaters they only managed a couple of lucky shots and the good news for me was that his heavy wepons did next to nothing in the end we just counted minutures and it came to a draw.

0 Blasphemous comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails