Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Tuesday 9 December 2008

Thoughts: Simplicity.

Now I ahve been thinking lately, does it make a differance if things are mor simple, my answer was yes.

Now that I had established that I got onto thinking how: if you have to type in your display name, e-mail, avatar link and a password every time you want to comment on something you are less likely to comment, am I right. Now if everything you write is long winded and you take forever to get to the point less people are going to read your posts.

I had lots of other thoughts but these are just a few. Also battle reports are interesting but if you have no pics then they take forever to red and you have to picture the battle in your head.

If your blog is comlecated like how I ahve described then I understand that you may have your reasons, these are just my ramblings.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails