Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 18 December 2009

Notes: (please view yesterdays discussion) Holidays.

First off, sorry about yesterdays discussion (#13) I published it but not on auto time so it was put up like it was done a few days back, SORRY!!! Now onto the real post.

I have just broken up for christmas today and I'm looking forward to the 25th, this holiday I plan to try and finish the land raider, rhino and tac squad and I may start something else. I'm doing OK with my Army Finishing Project and I just need to keep ploghing on with getting painting sessions.

If you have any messages for me then please either comment or email me at jacobgamer@live.com

Please enter the soap box (details on left side bar) if you are a new blogger or an older one with a topic that you don't want on your blog.

Thanks for reading,

Jacob!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails