Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Wednesday 2 June 2010

Blogging: Paying It Forward

So, i was watching the movie 'Paying It Forward' and i found it dead interesting, it's about the concept of instead of paying back someone who helps you, helping somebody else and so on and so on.

So, you may wonder how this relates to blogging and this is how. When I was starting out Ron helped me with a good few tips and then he also set up the FTW blogger group. Now I made the soap box which I think helped one new blogger even if in recent times it has completely failed despite my efforts. Plus I have quite a few posts on blogging meaning I am hopefully helping other bloggers,so i say...

... If somebody helps you I.E. adds you to their blog roll then sure add them but don't stop there, go and add a couple of other people and pass the message on, it only takes a second.

Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails