Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Sunday 30 November 2008

Codex: Chaos cultists: Some Stats.

Hi guys here is some more on the Cultists.

A Stat bar for a leader: BS4 WS4 S3 T3 I4 A2 W2 LD9. +40pts

Rules:

He may take weapons put of up two two armories (their is more than one for different gods).
Honored: he may take a bodyguard of between 2 and 9 cultists veterans.


Normal guys stats: BS3 WS3 S3 T3 I3 A1 W1 LD7. 5 points per model before adding on between 1-2 improvements.

Vets stat bar: BS3 WS3 T3 I3 A2 LD8. 6 points per model before adding between 1-2 improvements.

Up to one can become a spawn summoner for +10 points. Meaning the unit can take between 1-3 spawn at +20 points per model. These spawn count as part of the unit.

Sergeant: One model may become a sergeant if so then he may take equipment from 1 armory.

These are just drafts, I hope you like them.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails