Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Tuesday 4 November 2008

Scratch built: Imperial Command Station (the true name).


Hi guys, you know I said I had a terrain project coming up, here it is. It is not painted but this is the bare bones of it.



Asyou can see it has blast doors big enough for a tank to fit through (imperial authorities thought they needed some protection, 6 landraiders worth of it.)



Another blast door.

And finally the command post and super durable beacon. if you look closely their is three shutters their on the entrence. You can't see it but their is also a trapdoor up onto the top.

Q's and C's (questions and comments.) are welcome. (what am I saying I would really like you to comment). ;) (: See ya.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails