Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 11 September 2009

Discussions: Gw or any company?


Hi, sorry that this Wednesday discussion is late and that I have not posted in a few days but it has been a hectic week as I have been starting High School. Anyhow (anyway?) here is this weeks disscussion:
Do you only buy from Games Workshop or will you buy from any supplier. Now I don't mean that you buy a games workshop product from another store but I mean buying from a different company and using then for warhammer/40k, I know some companies but also tell us about companies you have found and would like to advertise. now for my view:
I only buy Games Workshop minitures because thats what I can get, I mean i like them and I want to support my local GW+ I find it a hassel to buy online however. I am not afraid to buy things like glue, scenery etc from other places because some of the GW stuff is a rip off! I mean I am hopefully going to get a winsor and newton brush and give it a review. But hey thats just my view, whats yours.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails