Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Tuesday 8 September 2009

Notes: Things to come, tutorials and more.

Hi, just a quick post today. It's an update on things to come.



Tutorials: None of you hav come up with any ideas yet for tutorials I could do but I have thought of a couple:



1) How to paint dark skin

2) How to paint blood.

3) 3D blood (as in blood dripping ffom a sword) tutorial.



Please let me know whether you preffer painting tutorials or converting etc. If you don't mind then tell me that aswell.



My stuff: at the momment I am pushing on giving you info and things I have found. the thing I am trying to keep on doing is what I started this blog for. To show you my stuff. Just to let you know that my stuff will still be a part of this blog.



The last thing i have to say is that I am still trying to post every day. I hope you like it.



Thanks for reading,



Jacob out
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails