Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 14 May 2010

Discussions: Your 40K role model.

Recently I was thinking about all of the different characters in 40k and which ones are good role models:

1 It can't be a space marine because they have no concern for looking after themselves and can be snobs

2 it can't be a guardsman because they are worth zit

3 the only alien races would be eldar, tau, or chaos because they can think for themselves. Chaos is evil though and eldar is snobby plus tau are still a little mind less

I couldn't decide until I thought about books then it came to me, commisar caiphas Cain because he looks after himself and is good with people as well ad being very lucky!

Who is you role model, thanks for reading,

Jacob
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails