Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Thursday 15 October 2009

Discussions: #5, the troubles of blogging.


Hi, this week I decided to start a discussion on the troubles of blogging. I personally love blogging and do it for the community, but and this is a big but. It is a very big commitment.




I don't know about you but I spend a lot of time searching for different blogs. the amount of blogs that only have 1 post on them from 2 yrs ago is amazing. So now we know that it's a big commitment lets look at the sort of things that make it such a big commitment:




1) if you want to post regularly you have to plan (and sometimes) pre- write your posts. I personally try to write a few posts at the week-end so i am not struggling in the week.




2) if you are popular replying to comments can be hard.




3) You need to make your blog interesting without being complicated.




4) Actually doing stuff to post about can be hard.




So, know that i have set the scene for the discussion then comment away. Discuss. if you think I have missed anything then please tell me. thanks for reading,




Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails