Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 23 October 2009

Interviews: 999/911 MY FRIEND NEEDS ARMY CHOOSING HELP PLEASE!

Hi, today I thought I would do an interview with my mate Stu. He is the one I painted that Ogre for. He is trying to decide which army to collect and needs your help!!!!! Now, on with his talk:



Hi, my name is Stu, I am at school with Jacob, i have been collecting for almost 3 years and have been swapping between armies all the time. i don't get much cash throughout the year but i get a good chunk at birthday and Christmas (both are coming up in December). I already have a decent guard force and a smallish Ogre force (most of which I am selling). I also have 10 ork boys and 2 nobs. I am sick of my guard and of course I am selling my Ogres but I am interested in the following armies:



Nids

not orks

beastmen

skaven

vampire counts

LoTR/WoTR orks.



In the army I am looking for: painting opportunities for my OK skill level, lots of different sorts of units, a playable but not necessarily excellent army and a very characterful army. i hope you can help me as I am as stuck as a dead cat in a washing machine.



BACK TO JACOB:


So, that's what i need you to do guys. Help me mate, please, please, please, pppppppplllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I have put with this for 3 years.



Thanks for reading,





Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails