Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 30 October 2009

The Soap Box: Mr.Esty (2nd post today so look at the one below which is a book review).

Jacob: Here is Mr.Esty with his post for my blog. Please visit his blog using the link near the end of the post.

Sorry I couldn't get the pic to go on my blog, see here for pics.

Mr Esty: Sorry for the rubbish picture (I'm still trying to find a good way to light these for macro photography). Still have a loooooong way to go on these painting-wise. My hobby budget is pretty tight at the moment, and I don't have many colours to choose from, so I may just put a call in to my friendly local game store to see if I can dip my brush into some of their pots to finish these off before Halloween.

I'm a cartoonist by day, so I often have more art supplies than I realize. The bad news is that the pastels I used to have (and never used) and was thinking of using for weathering powders seem to have been given away or lost. The good news is I apparently have a tone of oil paints & thinners. We'll see if I can put those to use on some tanks or something later on down the line.

Jacob: See his blog here

Thanks for reading!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails