Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Sunday 18 October 2009

Painting: Space wolves are now Fenris grey (with pics).

So, today i sat down and started to base coat my blood claws (and their wolf guard). After painting them black over the past week I have now painted all the armor in Fenris grey (boy does that paint separate fast, tutorial on how to fix separating coming soon). Anyway, on with the pics:

all of them. You can kind of make out the blueish grey.
Here is a better example though still hard to see.

and another


One last one.
Please tell us what you think and I hope you enjoyed the pics. what do you think of the every day post thing. Thanks for reading,
Jacob




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails