Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Sunday 22 November 2009

Army Lists: Does everyone take a top build. In my area the answer is NO!

Is it just me or does it seem that on the web everyone thinks that there is a lack of players that just play for fun and don't always take the max build. I mean fantasy in particular because I know that touney scene better from podcasts. I mean Dark Elves are supposed to be the end all on the tourney scene but a lot of players think they are very weak and that the hydra is too expensive in lower points! What a difference is that.

Lash is still a bigish deal and people think it's neat in my area but we just stick in rhinos or blast away at the princes. There is also a lack of double tyrand and double prince lists.

What I'm trying to say is that not everyone takes a tourney build some people just take something competative but not OTT.

So, what do you take. How is your local area in comparion to the tourney scene. Tell me please!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails