Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Thursday 26 November 2009

Discussions: #10, Is stuff translated from fluff to gameplay correctly.


When ever I read a black library novel I find that the space marines are amazing fighters but in game they are mediocre. Now I know that this has been said before and that lots of movie marines rules have been written but i found some good ones:

Here

Have a look and tell us what you think. The same happens with other armies as well. Eldar should be able to just turn up anywhere without scatter and orks should be unstopable once enraged.

So, what do you think. Is the game a little to diluted but then again if everything got better then it would turn out similar because everything would be tougher and stronger. Marines are just a little too diluted though, maybe make like 25 marines makes up an army or something.

Don't get me wrong I love the game I just think that it doesn't always fit the fluff.

Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails