Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 6 November 2009

My Army: I need to finish stuff, lots of stuff.

So, I have recently decided that I need to slow down on spending stuff and finish what I have got. I have quite a bit of space marine stuff. Quite a bit of WoC stuff and then I have my wolves stuff. this means that from now I will be spending a lot less and working on the above instead. I will post up a list of everything I have soon and will devise a painting points scheme. I don't want to use Lone pilgrims because I have a different problem to him. Instead I want to do a 'if I paint this I can use points to buy my self the ability to paint say a character'. Anyway. Please tell me what you think and whether in you opinion it will work,

Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails