Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 27 November 2009

Building models. Batch or single.

No, let me make this clear. I batch paint and like to think I have quite a high standard even if I am no golden daemon painter. But when it comes to building, I do it one by one. Here are the pros and cons of each method.

Batch pros: while the glue dries on one thing you can do the next thing.

Cons: The models built this way can end up not as well thought out and can fall crooked if your not careful.

Single pros: Your models can be well thought out and you can take you time without worrying about other models.

Cons: it takes longer.

So, what do you think. I preffer Single how about you. Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails