Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tuesday Gaming: Let down and pick up.


So, I was let down at the club today as my opponent had to go early so I only got in a 650 point game. Then when we started playing I had great fun and remembered after 2 turns to use the storm bolter on the drop pod. I got smashed by chaos but oh well!

I did a lot of talking and building of the clubs stuff. We made some kind of plans of what to do in the future!

My list was a rune priest in term armor with all the jazz, 9 bloodclaws and a wolf guard (he let me off o only having 1) and 10 grey hunters. Blood claws in pod. Not to bad but I needed some ranged support.

Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails