Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Saturday 21 November 2009

Tutorials: 3 ways to paint Gold (sorry no pics).

Hi, Jacob here. Thought I would put up this tutorial that I have been planning for a while. Sorry for not posting yesterday, I went to this concert of children in need! I will be back on track from now on.

So number 1 to paint gold:

Base the area in Iyanden darksun
Paint a few layers of shining gold on
Wash with Devlan mud
highlight shining gold
optional highlight of gold mixed with mithril silver.

I have been using this method for a while but I think the other two might be better. Not tried the others as much yet.

Number 2 way to paint Gold:

Base Tallarn flesh
Paint on gold a few times
same highlighting as above.

This is just a simple swap of base colour. I need to try this out bhut it should work.

Number 3 way:

Base tin bitz
paint on gold a few times
same highlighting as above.

This way is what some of my mates at GW use. Not tried it yet.

So, what do you think. The second two methods I picked up from other people whereas I came up with the first one!

How do you do it and what do you think of my method. Tell us.

Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails