Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Saturday 10 July 2010

Goodbye: Goodbye to Gamers World and hello to Ahrimans Lair.

So, recently I have been on a complete warhammer low at the moment. I haven't posted or painted or even played. So, I have decided to leave this blog for the moment. It will still be up but I will not be posting on it. I may return at some point. Meanwhile I will still be blogging but over at Ahriman's Lair that is my new blog.

I am still really into reading 40K fiction so it will have plenty of detailed book reviews on there as well and other things that I am doing. if anybody would like to hop on with me and become an author of Ahriman's Lair then contact me at jacobgamer@live.com

Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails