Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 31 July 2009

WoC: 15 maurauder horsemen built and redy to go!

Ok, so I went to GW and played a game of fantasy against a vampire cont player who I have played before. Last time he beat me and he did the same this time but it was a lot closer.

After that I bought 3 units of 5 maurauder horsemen to boost my army, I have built them all and each unit is armed differently for some variety in painting.

I have sketched out a list in my head with 3 units of 5 cav, 20 maurauders, 18 warriors, 12 warriors, a warshrine, 10-12 chosen, 5 knights, 2 lvl 2's, 1 sorc lord and a Bsb. So thats 9 units and 4 character in 2000 pts (the standard in fantasy fo the 40k players).

Can't be bothered version: lost a game to VC, bought 15 maurauder horsemen and built them then wrote a fantasy list.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails