Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Sunday 5 July 2009

Thanks: thankyou for bearing with me and I will be back on track!

Hi, sorry it has been so long but I have been with family and I lost mommentum with warhammer. I hav still been playing and listening to podcasts and I have done a little painting here and ther but I havent been doing much blogging or blog watching.

From now on I will start posting again. Maybe not the every few days like it was before but hopefully atleast once a weak. I will also be watching blogs again.

Since I last posted anything interesting I have been working on my first chaos knight and doing some other small bits.

I will also be putting a Can't be bothered to read full post section at the bottom of each post, this will be a quick summary of the whole post.

Hope to post again soon

Jacob.

Can't be bothered to read full post section: I am going to get back into bl;ogging and have been working on some random stuff. This section will be at the bottom of posts from now on!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails