Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Sunday, 5 July 2009

Thanks: thankyou for bearing with me and I will be back on track!

Hi, sorry it has been so long but I have been with family and I lost mommentum with warhammer. I hav still been playing and listening to podcasts and I have done a little painting here and ther but I havent been doing much blogging or blog watching.

From now on I will start posting again. Maybe not the every few days like it was before but hopefully atleast once a weak. I will also be watching blogs again.

Since I last posted anything interesting I have been working on my first chaos knight and doing some other small bits.

I will also be putting a Can't be bothered to read full post section at the bottom of each post, this will be a quick summary of the whole post.

Hope to post again soon

Jacob.

Can't be bothered to read full post section: I am going to get back into bl;ogging and have been working on some random stuff. This section will be at the bottom of posts from now on!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts