Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Tuesday 19 May 2009

Fun tips: Kislev, not an origonal idea? It's Jewish!

Sorry for not posting for a while but I have been busey, I am getting some blue colours, I have got my games day mini and tickets, I have started undercoated my warshrine, started paint my BSB, I have built my disk sorc/lord and I am writing a story about the Imperial Guard army I will be getting, it will be called the Valjeron 617th. Anyway, on with the real bit of info!

I know that GW steals ideas from all sorts of places but I found out where the Empire town Kislev comes from: It's the 3rd letter in the Jewish alphabet, if anybody has any ideas why it is jewish then tell me.

Thanks for reading.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails