Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Sunday 26 October 2008

Attack campain: letting you know.

Just letting you know about the Attack campaign, it is a W.I.P. Series of scenarios that I have written up as a series, all posts listed under that label are in the campaign in this order: Orbital Strike, Take the bridge and then within enemy lines. I will be making more scenarios and will let you know.

The attackers are supposed to be space marines using the same list but only using part of it at times and the Defenders just need to be consistent and should be Xnoes but with a little imagination it could work any way, the marines are hard to substitute but would work with chaos daemons or any other variations of marines well.

Good luck ad tell me if you play any of the games.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails