Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Tuesday 7 October 2008

News: New marine codex.

Hi got 5the marine codex on the release date and it seems prety nice on the first look.
What do you think, some sneaky things I like is that you can use gate of infinity in the assault phase then rapifire before going back in again.
Another thing is Kor'sarrow Kahn, as he can make everything outflank and is one of my favourotes.

Just as a little news from me I think I would like Tigurus and Kahn with new names in my army and I think I will make bikes a little something called Stormwing/storm gaurdians and they will look different.

Hope to post again soon.
see ya.

1 Blasphemous comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on what's going on in the codex. For the bikes name, I prefer Stormwing, Storm Guardians could get confusing with the Eldar troops of the same name.

Related Posts with Thumbnails