Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Monday 16 March 2009

FTW: Why we have the FTW blogger group (answear to Ron's post).

Well really I think the main reason we have the group is to provide support to each other, I mean if Ron had never helped me out in the first place or if I hadn't joined the group then I would have very little idea about what I was doing, even down to knowing about good quality pics and there importance came from the group. We need the group because it holds us together and allows people a way into the blogging network.

Lets put it this way, if each person in the group put one comment on 3 other blogs each few days then we would all be getting the odd comment and people would stick up for each other and make structual comments and critisisms. That is some of the reasons why I think we need the group.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails