Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 27 March 2009

Painting: Motivation and my model (a response to the painting corps).


So, this is my guy that I have painted this week, as the painting corps asked for, I know you all saw him before but hey this isn't all this post has in it.
I also have a tip on motivation:
Now I don't get stuck starting painting but I do have trouble finishing a squad/unit. So I give myself painting rewards:
1. After finishing a stage on a squad get a coffe or a sweet or whatever, something small.
2. When you finish something big (like say 30 chaos warriors, or you paint a basic legal force to play with) then you give yourself a painting reward: so if you just painted all your basic troops for saaaaaaay space marines, then go and paint you captain or your sweeeeeeeeeetly converted sternguard that you reallllllllllllllly want yo paint, then you feel you have a goal to work towards!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails