Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Saturday, 11 April 2009

Painting/Green stuff: Two Nurgle Sorcerers painted in 4 hours and with GS coversions.

Hi, I know I said I wouldn't convert the sorcs but in the end I did. This was my first try at using greenstuff so C&C are welcome. Enjoy the pics:



The two twins!
Scroll boy! He has GS spots 0n his belly and a drape on his staff. The skull on staff was removed and it was replaces by goo!


He has a creature on his back (Nurgle is eay to model. It is supposed to be WRONG!)

His staff.


His scroll are done like this:
chaos black.
Iyanden darksun base.
Bleached bone.
Devlan mud wash in recesses.




Guy 2 with less conversion. He has a scroll on his back the scrolls under his arm we covered with a great slime fist theat has fingers from a power fist (just 3 fingers). Finally the simbol was changed on his staff.






Side view.





Staff







Rear!

Thanks for reading and I hope you like my first try at GS I hope to use it more .
NOTE: Both of these guys were done to table top standards but as characters should are pretty decent up close IMHO.































































blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts