Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Saturday 11 April 2009

Painting/Green stuff: Two Nurgle Sorcerers painted in 4 hours and with GS coversions.

Hi, I know I said I wouldn't convert the sorcs but in the end I did. This was my first try at using greenstuff so C&C are welcome. Enjoy the pics:



The two twins!
Scroll boy! He has GS spots 0n his belly and a drape on his staff. The skull on staff was removed and it was replaces by goo!


He has a creature on his back (Nurgle is eay to model. It is supposed to be WRONG!)

His staff.


His scroll are done like this:
chaos black.
Iyanden darksun base.
Bleached bone.
Devlan mud wash in recesses.




Guy 2 with less conversion. He has a scroll on his back the scrolls under his arm we covered with a great slime fist theat has fingers from a power fist (just 3 fingers). Finally the simbol was changed on his staff.






Side view.





Staff







Rear!

Thanks for reading and I hope you like my first try at GS I hope to use it more .
NOTE: Both of these guys were done to table top standards but as characters should are pretty decent up close IMHO.































































blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails