Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Thursday 27 November 2008

Sterngaurd: Long awaited pics.

Hi guys, here are my uncompleted Sterngaurd.


The guy who is hardly painted.

The guy without detail and highlights.


This guy just needs touching up. His highlights are actually very strong.




Mr I won't show my highlights on camera No.1 = he is finished.




Other guy who won't show his highlights.




The whole squad.
A close up of my freehand banner.
So what do you think. I still need to get my camera shooting right but I am using what was reproduced on FTW and origonally posted on WeeToySoldiers.
Highlights look good and Sallies are yet to come. What do you think about me doing sallies.





blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails