Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 19 December 2008

Archon campaign: Another game/ White Dwarf: lots.

Archon campaign: OK, so I played another game today against the guard player Stu, it was a 910 point game were I used my 5 man term squad, a cappy, 5 sterns, 15 marines and a missile launcher dev squad. I really enjoyed using the devs, they did a good job at popping lemans, the termies did great as well. Best of all was the Stens, they ate threw the 10 tac marines I had lent hi and did some serious damage to other stuff, I will definitely use them a lot.

Now the scoring stands like this:

Marines: played 4 won 3 drew 1 Lost 0

Necrons: played 1 won 0 drew 1 lost0

guard: played 3 won 0 drew 0 lost 3

White Dwarf: I have got my grubby little hands on about 30 old mags, ranging from about 270 to 310 I don't have all of them but it is nice to read some of the old stuff, the best thing is that it was for free.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails