Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 2 April 2010

Battle reports: planning beforhand.

So, I am hoping to do my battle report soon and I thought I'd share my tips on planning.
  1. Less is more with notes, I will be writing the BR as soon as I get back so I don't need to many notes. Just the really important bits need to be written down.
  2. Think of a pic criteria for each turn, i will have a pic of the entire battlefield, a pic of the interesting events and any other pic that I want to take but keep that in mind and take notes from where you are taking pics of.
  3. make sure your opponent is up for a BR as they add time to the game.
  4. Get your opponent to help you out by writing his part of the tale down while you do.
So, just thought I'd share that with you. i have a question though. If you don't use picasa or another service like that how do you upload pic. I use blogger in draft and it won't let me upload any pictures at the moment!

Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails