Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 16 April 2010

Discussions: how you transport your army,

I was looking at my armies the other day and thought about the way I transport my minis. Here are the different ways.

This is how I transport my most delicate minis. I wrap them up in tissue and then put them in a box.
The next way is for MARINES ONLY as they are so, so, so sturdy I just shove them in a box then layer the tanks on top.
This is a similar way but in a tool kit allowing me to put more delicate things on the top piece (not shown) and the rest in the bottom.
The final way is in a case. now with most of the guys I just fit them in as there isn't enough holes otherwise. More important and metal models get put in proper places.

So, how do you transport your models?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails