Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Sunday 18 April 2010

Reviews: Eisenhorn trilogy final review.

So, after a brake from reading I finaly finished the last 2 chapters of Eisenhorn today and I loved it. the whole trilogy kept me interested and becuase Dan Abnett doesn't get overly attached to his characters and kills them off regularly, you never new what was coming next. In the last book things get really weird. You don't know whether Eisenhorn will become a heritic or stay puritanical.

The description is fantastic, enough to tell you exactly what is happening without long, drawn out descriptions.

Anyway, I would definately recommend you pick up the trilogey. 9/10

Next I'm reading Ciaphas Cain, looking forward to it immensly.

Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails