Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 19 February 2010

Battle Reports: Great reads or to long posts? (poll related)

When I first got into this hobby I used to love reading the battle reports in white dwarf so I looked online and found This Site and then when I had read all of those I moved onto Lone pilgrims battle reports then I started looking at his main blog then FTW and finaly I started my own blog. After a while I found that I didn't really have time to read a big long battle reports just like I only skim big posts. I do like mine battle overviews just not a full in depth ones. When I do read big ones they are great-amazing but I just don't have time. I was think though is it just me? I am planning on doing some more battle reports. Maybe a mix between long and short ones.

So, do you think battle reports are worth it? Poll, left column NOW!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails