Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Thursday 4 February 2010

Discussions: What race would you be?

So, time for this weaks proper discussion. I told you it would be similar to yesterdays. this time we will be talking about what race and who in it would you be. Now I know lots of you want to be tyranafexs but hey you can do the same as last time with an I want to be and I would be:

I would like to be: A titan driver (stay relatively safe, look awesome and wreak havoc!) or an inquisitor (read isnhorn if you don't know much)

I would be: A data geek (like Amos in Eisenhorn), probably serving an inquisitor or someone quite high up.

So, what would you be.

thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails