Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Wednesday 24 February 2010

A Tale Of 4 Gamers: a tale of 4 gamers online, anybody interested?

So I was reading back over the old and new a tale of 4 gamers and was wondering if anybody was interested I was thinking something like this:
  • month 1 20 models
  • month 2 500 pts army
  • month 3 750 points
  • month 4 1000 points
  • month 5 (optional) 1250 pts
  • month 6 (optional) 1500 pts
If you complete your goal for the month the 3 points, pick your two top game scores for the month, a win is 3 points a draw is 1 point and a loss 0 points. Please be honest with game scores.

You can start a new army or continue with an old one. If your models are already built then you can just add 50 points to each level or try and get them to above your normal standard.

For showing this off then you can do it on your blog but if you could I would like some pics and maybe a few of paragraphs (1-6) so I can do a monthly post. Tell us what you think and if you have any suggestions there is comments and email (see left column)


I'm going to do it so 3 spots left, comment on this post to get in, if there is a lot of interest then I may extend it to a tale of ... gamers.

Please vote on my latest poll, thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails