Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Monday 15 March 2010

Battle reports: Part 2, pictures, thematic, informative and overviews.

So, I thought I'd go through the 3 types of pictures that I use when I take pictures for battle reports
  1. Thematic: Very nice to use, especialy as the first pic. These should show thematic moments like you see in white dwarf. Sant Cruz Warhammer always puts up an edited pic at the start of posts to make them stand out. This leads me onto my next point. You can fuge these pictures. I've seen blood spatters, lightning effects, anything from adding fog to having body parts flying. These pictures are for pure fun.
  2. Informative pictures: these are the most common and show the points of action, these are usualy accompanied by the main body of text as these are telling the story.
  3. Overviews: these are the other common type and show large parts of all of the battle. I find one or two is good but they are not big enough pictures to show detail.
So, that's about it for now. Oh, yea, James, I need to play you again, what do you think to me actualy doing a battle report on our next game, but play 2250 as it get us more toys. Though I'd give James another shout out as well His blog is: Paint Brush And Clippers James Gaming. thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails