Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Sunday 25 January 2009

Building: progress

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I have been in centre parcs as of late.

Almost all of my marines are now built with just one land speeder left to build (pics to come)

Here is a list of my marine army:

HQ

AoBR cappy
Cappy
Termi chaplain
Vang Kantra

Elites

AoBR dread
Dread
sternguard
12 termies

Troops

40 tac marines (combat squad left to build but that will be built over a period of time as I add slowly to my collection of marines. Orks and warriors of chaos starting at some point).
10 scouts

4 rhinos (possibilty for some razorbacks)

Fast Attack

3 landspeeders (with missile launchers)
3 bikes
10 assault marines

Heavy support

Land raider
Land raider reedeemer
vindi
dev squad

And thats it, I have a good amount of painting left to do. (I hope to have finished by April-May).
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails