Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Friday 16 January 2009

Codex: Chaos Cultists: Army list.

So, I have now got my first incarnation of an army list:

HQ

Dark scion.
Cult Templar.
War dog (Battle Templar).
Cult chief.
Warp Seer.

Troops

Cultist squad .
Initiates mob.
Lesser summoned daemons.
Biker mob.

Elites

Cult chosen.
Destructors.
Rebels.
Hearaldic summoned daemons.

Heavy Support

Warp gun.
Gun Buggie
Spider weapon platforms.
Gray swords (multi purpose tanks).
Grey sythes (tank hunting infantry).

Fast attack

Jet bikers.
Oblviators.
Rush wagon.
Black hearts (assaulters.

Transports

Wagon.
Widower.
Heavy widower.

And thats it, I know there is a lot but I will get rid of some. I will tell you more about each unit at another time.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails