Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Sunday 4 January 2009

News: Ron has returned to the Warp!

Now that Ron has left the FTW blogger group needs someone to take charge, now as others have said I think that we should spread the work, I would be happy to do the round tavles if everyone in the group sent me their E-mail by the address in the right corner of my blog, someone else needs to do the monthly thing and someone needs to do the new members and most of the E-mailing stuff, of course the people doing the round tables and challenges would do their own E-mailing and would post the results up on their blog. I think we should keep the name to remember and honour our founder.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails