Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Monday 19 January 2009

Rambles: the first (Those gamers that cant play but wont accept tat you can).

Hi guys, this is the first of what I hope to be many rambles where I am basically just going to talk on a certain subject. This time its those gamers that haven't quite got a grasp for the rules and will not accept that you can tell them more about their codex than they no.

The other day I ran into one such gamer, he was running Necrons and fighting my marines, I ended up having to leave the game half way through but thats not the point. I know pretty much all my stats for all my marines, many of the eldar stats, some of the necron stats, many of the guard stats and a few other scattered stats. He didn't know the strength of a gauss blaster or even a gauss flayer, I did but he insisted on going into his codex, then he didn't know where the summary page in his codex was.

Throughout the game he must have spent 45 mins doing his army list and looking in his codex, plus he kept touching my models while I wrote my army list making me take longer.

Overall I just don't like this trait in people, I don't mean to sound arrogant but it is just my views on this type of people (these are just the thing I dislike as well).
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails