Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Thursday 1 January 2009

Supprises: Templar starter set and Reedeemer.

Hi guys, first of all, sorry for the lack of pics but I have been really busy recently.

One of my relatives who used to play 40k has given me the old WH40K starter set, the one with the Templars fighting an unknown force, all the scenery is intact and I have all the Dark Eldar but there is no marines in.

I have built the landraider reedeemer and have used it in my first game, against eldar, the table had loads of terrain on and my marines (I used 30 marines, 2 rhinos, 2 landraiders, 1 vindi and a cappy) got slaughtersed because they were cramped, we played KP and I lost 7-1, my army would have done better in objectives and I had to leave my termies out (I had created a 1750 point list but we had to play 1500) if my termies had been there then the game might have gone differently. Lots of eldar players at my GW though lots of people collect multiple armies.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails