Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Wednesday 6 January 2010

Fluff: a collection of background.

Hi, Jacob here, I should be back posting regularly from now as I am back at school and have a proper routine. So, onto the real post:

I had an idea today, I have always loved reaing other peoples fluff and background stroies but I find everything is scattered about the place, so I was thinking, if there is any interest then I could get people to send me their fluff then I could publish it on the internet as a document using this document sharing site I know. So, if you would be interested then please comment or drop me a line at:

jacobgamer@live.com

If I get around a minimum of 10 people then I think I will probably go ahead with this. Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails