Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Thursday 19 November 2009

Discussions: #9 Aesthetic, do you like dirty or clean.



I have been wondering this week. Do you like your minis looking pristine or like they are in the fight 24/7. I mean Smurfs might like looking clean but you may want them a sort of 'minimal grubby but still dirty because I've been in a fight!' type thing.

Two ends of the spectrum are Ron's Deathwing (very dirty) and my models before I add battle damage. With my painting style most of my models are painted cleanly then dirtied us with dirt and battle damage.

So, so you preffer the look of dirty guys or clean guys or do you have a bit of a formula for choosing!

Thanks for reading,

Jacob!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails