Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Saturday, 7 November 2009

The Soap Box: My turn, with my new blog!

Hi, this is Jacob. I just thought I would keep the soap box going by posting my self.

I have recently started a new blog HERE it is about my progress with a space wolf army hopefully led by ragnar blackmane and his buddies. It is a place for me to put anything space wolves and gives people a chance to follow me with 1 army. Soon there will be a load of pictures up of what I have been doing. I need to get my new blog out there as I started it through comments on how to make a good quality blog post. So, please help me and go to it, it would really help get it going! Thanks.

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts