Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Saturday 7 November 2009

The Soap Box: My turn, with my new blog!

Hi, this is Jacob. I just thought I would keep the soap box going by posting my self.

I have recently started a new blog HERE it is about my progress with a space wolf army hopefully led by ragnar blackmane and his buddies. It is a place for me to put anything space wolves and gives people a chance to follow me with 1 army. Soon there will be a load of pictures up of what I have been doing. I need to get my new blog out there as I started it through comments on how to make a good quality blog post. So, please help me and go to it, it would really help get it going! Thanks.

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails