Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Thursday 1 October 2009

Discussions: 3, Always replie or only sometimes.

Ok, so this weeks discussion will be on whether to always replie to every comment or just to reply to the interesting ones. I personally get few enough (though it is increasing (thanks everyone (have another bracket))) comments to reply to them all and I do. I appreciate every single comment and try to give it a good reply. Not everyone is so fortunate though and some people don't have the time or get too many comments.

So where do you stand and what do you do. are you a comment fantic or do you let the comment system run it's self.



Sorry it's only a short one peeps but i hope this generates some good discussion.



Thanks for reading,



Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails