Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Monday 26 October 2009

Polls: Should I theme my weeks answers!


Hi, recently my poll on whether I should theme my weeks closed, here are the results:



Yes but keep the discussions different.
3 (42%)

Yes and theme the discussions with the week.
1 (14%)

only theme discussions.
1 (14%)

no theming.
2 (28%)


So that's 4 votes for theming and 3 votes for not and theme weeks but keep discussions different won. Because it was so close I have decided that sometimes I will theme my weeks and some times I will not. If I have a load of posts about 1 thing then that week will be themed about that 1 thing. On another note my space wolves are coming along nicely and pics will come soon.
Thanks for reading,
Jacob
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails