Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Saturday 24 October 2009

Interviews: My mate Jack (awesome painted/based Tau guy, not much playing experience).

Hi, it's Jacob here. Today I will be interviewing my mate Jack. Before he met me and Stu he just painted and based, now he likes having a bit of a game, still doesn't enjoy it as much as painting though. He is the only one of us that bases his models and his Tau look awesome. he has:

A pirana
A devilfish
24 fire warriors
1 crisis xv8
3 stealth suits
12 kroot
8 drones

Now 0n to Jack's part:

My army has quite a few men but I haven't made them all yet. I need a few more tanks and a lot more men as a played a game against Stuart but I got wiped out in 2 turns. I want to get a hammerhead and a sky ray gun ship to dense my forces. One last thing, I also want to collect more kroot (krootox,greater knarloc,kroot hounds, kroot.) Please help me decide what to get next.


BACK TO JACOB:

Well thanks for reading. We will be off interviews after this one for a while. Please help Jack with his Tau if you can! Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails