Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Wednesday 28 October 2009

FTW: My must have unit (something in terminator armor).

Hi, today I thought I'd post something for the newest FTW collaborative post on my must have unit. For me it's terminators. If possible I will always squeeze a unit in. Whether it be vanilla termies or wolf guard termies I don't care. There is something about those super men in terminator armor I just love. I don't mind what they are armed with. For my vanilla army they are regular termies but if I had the models I would probably normally take them as combat termies. In my wolf guard I don't know yet as I will be theming them around Ragnar Blackmane. Anyway that's my favourite unit, whats yours and what are your thougts on mine.

Thanks for reading,

Jacob
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails