Search This Blog

What I'm up to.

Template now how I want, still no M.horse progress :( :( :(







Thursday 24 December 2009

Discussions: #14, Christmas and 40k.


So, I was wondering, do you like the idea of getting 40k as a christmas present. Now I know a lot of you scream yes (including  myself) but but what mean is more for a starting player, is it a good way to drag in a friend or help out an excited beginner. It's just because a lot of people I know only get to spend big cash or be bought big things at christmas so if they end up not liking it then it's a massinve deal, it's not like a video game where you just go and trade it in. So, tell us, do you think christmas is the best time to start 40ik by asking for it. I personaly do, how about you! Come on people join in! Thanks for reading,

Jacob.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails